Friday 18 March 2016

New Personal Project

I'm currently working on an idea for a game and/or animation surrounding an emotional journey of discovery.


This is the first initial character idea of a jellyfish called clotty I have been working on, which I will continue to develop. I have been playing around with this idea over the last 6 months and I'm almost finished the 1st draft of a possible script.






I have been playing games such as Life is Strange and Heavy Rain which are centred around making choices and characters embarking on their own journey's, and the choices you make as a player having an effect on how the games plays out. I will continue to develop this idea in the coming months.


I have also been looking at my honours project again as I also think there could be potential to create elements of choice within each stage of Jamie's life. I also think The Victim could also be turned into an interactive game. Watch this space! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment