Thursday 8 April 2010

Southerness Lighthouse Project - Persuasive Narrative

I'm currently trying to make an advertisement on location down at Southerness Holiday Village. I got in touch with a man called Sandy who is trying to make the abandoned lighthouse into a tourist attraction and hopefully try and open the lighthouse up so you can explore inside. I'm also developing a logo for it, which could be used as part of the southerness logo's. My inspiration for this is the original Southerness logo(below). This particular lighthouse and beach is really close to my heart as I have been going to that caravan site for a number of years. It will also give me some experience shooting film on location. Hope to get some nice weather as I am scheduled to interview Sandy next weekend. Will keep you updated on how that goes.





No comments:

Post a Comment