Wednesday 13 April 2011

3D Animatic: The Victim

Here is the link to my 3D animatic which replicates my final piece. (to big to place on blog) I'm going to focus in on the aimation of Jaime (old man) and the bully. (old man) The black and white flashbacks will stay as still images which will ensure I create the best quality of animation possible. (please not that the barman seen here is only a placeholder.. see image in previous post) I also think the images are powerful, which means I can tell the story better than having moving animation all the way through, which could result in to much going on. I have also changed the ending slightly to the original narration. Any feedback you could give me on this would be great...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW9MxqJGk28

No comments:

Post a Comment