Friday 2 March 2012

New Concept Art - Lost Souls Project Update

Over the last few weeks I've still been thinking about various styles. I'm still exploring line, colour and composition. Here is a new concept idea for the main character. I've also been working on a character model for the main character "valcor" I have some rough sketch work which I still need to scan and post. I'm undecided on the textures and I think he looks very plastic and robotic even though I was happy with it to begin with. So I'm going back to the drawingboard and this is one of my ideas focusing on a close up shot of the eyes.



Please feel free to comment on the work... I'm always looking for feedback. In other news, I've been working on a new website which is nearly there, just some of my best work to add. All in all, it's been a busy few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment