Thursday 3 May 2012

Henry the Horse

I'm really excited to be working on a project illustrating a childern's book called Henry the Horse. I started this project back in 2008, and created a series of 17 illustrations calaborating with author Eric Pullin. It's a story which has remained in my heart, and I'm very pleased to be updating some of the existing illustrations, and were hoping to try and get the book published for the Kindle at some point in the future.

Before this can happen there is a lot of things that need to be improved on. Eric and I had a long conversation today on the things that need to be fixed, and I'm really excited to get stuck into this while looking for work.

I'll be posting updates on this project soon. For now, I'll let you have a taste of a few of the existing illustrations. The colour of the Henry will be getting changed to black with some grey highlights.


Original Image for Verse 1 - Some tweaks to make in terms of taking the tail away and changing the colour on Henry



Original Image for verse 7 - Just the colour to change here




No comments:

Post a Comment